Selling Your Home with Get Results Realty®
Have you thought of all the steps you will encounter in selling your home?
- Determine your asking price and work out your personal plan for maximum marketability.
- Review all financing options, including buyer's financing and other acceptable terms.
- Decide if any repairs or improvements are needed to increase marketability.
- Advertise your home.
- Are the buyers who call or look at your home qualified to make an offer if they are interested?
- Make appointments to show your home.
- Create an effective open house.
- Follow the sign ordinance in your town.
- Negotiate all offers and a sales contract.
- Navigate through the repair negotiations as they can make or break the sale.
- Go to the closing and work with the lawyer and buyer.
Preparing your home to list with Get Results Realty®
Things you should do...
Make minor improvements to your home to make it more attractive outdoors such as mow your lawn, clean your gutters, make your front door more attractive, and make sure your roof is in good shape. Make minor improvements indoors such as keeping overall appearance of the house clean, clean out closets, unclutter your rooms, neutralize your house, scrub bathrooms fixtures and tile and clean windows. The ideal garage holds only cars, make sure yours has not become a two-car attic.
Assist your Get Results Realty® agent in gathering documentation needed for your transaction.
2. Mortgage release with loan account information
3. Home Owners Association (contact info) dues and names of company.
4. Determine your monthly utility bills for potential buyers.
5. Highlight floor plan and special features of your home and neighborhood.
6. Copy of Title Insurance.
7. Anything else that you think will help make your home more marketable.
Things we do at Get Results Realty® to list your home.
- First, we create a personal relationship with you.
- Do a market analysis of your neighborhood and the surrounding area.
- Use the market analysis to generate a Competitive Market Analysis for your home.
- Take the CMA (competitive market analysis) and determine a listing price.
- Take pictures of your home to place on flyers, and to put into the Multiple Listing Services.
- Put your home on MLS (multiple listing services) which exposes your home to all local area brokers working with potential buyers.
- The exposure in MLS will create a large pool of qualified buyers that a for-sale-by-owner home seller will not receive.
- The for-sale-by-owner is reduced to a yard sign, some classified ads and lots of luck.
After the listing agreement is signed with Get Results Realty®:
Sit back, Relax, your home is now listed with Get Results Realty®.
Things we do after the Listing agreement has been signed.
- We put our Get Results Realty® sign in your front yard with an information box describing your homes features.
- Measure your house to determine the square footage is accurate.
- Show your home whether you are in or not, saving you valuable time of sitting around the house waiting for a client.
- All the potential buyers that view your home will be qualified to purchase your home.
- Possibly host an open house.
- Provide constant feedback and communication from each and every showing to keep you informed on the marketing of your home.
- Get Results Realty® provides weekly feedback with market conditions of your neighborhood and other houses in your price range so we can change marketing plans if necessary.
- Listen to your feedback, because how your feel during this process is very important to us.